cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

charlsxiao
Journeyman III

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare can not support the imac 27-inc (2017)'s graphics Radeon Pro 580's current Drivers 18.40.20.10

The offical document of the activision suggest Radeon Software version 19.10.2. Yet it can not be install on the bootcamp machine. Help!

9 Replies
enveme911
Journeyman III

Having the same issue. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this or if amd is releasing the new version for boot camp anytime soon?

0 Likes
pandabear317
Journeyman III

I have an iMac 21.5 with a Radeon Pro 560x. I also have this same question since I am currently receiving an error stating my current GPU driver version does not meet the min requirements to play call of duty modern warfare.

0 Likes

Try this unofficial BootCamp Driver website. The author uses the latest AMD Drivers to make it work on Apple computers: BootCampDrivers.com: Turbo-charged AMD graphics drivers for Mac BootCamp users. 

FYI: many users are getting errors when using this particular game using both AMD and Nvidia GPU cards in Windows.

Thank you for your help!

I was just install the driver that BootCampDrivers offered.But the newest driver is updated in 20/09/2019,which is still not fit the COD request.The game is still can not be opened.

0 Likes
snyper733
Journeyman III

same problem imac 2017 radeon pro 580 imposible of launched a game recent call of duty 2019 pilot boot camp too old amd doist update his driver quicklyhow do for contacted directly

0 Likes
kimoustech
Adept I

I have the same problem (on R9 M395X, iMac 5K) ... i see the solution of "BootCamp Driver website" but i prefer the real solution, AMD driver update. I whish contact AMD directly but i don't know how do that ... Someone know ?

https://community.amd.com/thread/244841

I refresh every day the link of drivers bootcamp but nothing :

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/apple-boot-camp

I have open a ticket and i'm waiting for the answer.

I will post here.

0 Likes
rissa05
Newcomer

I have a 2019 iMac with a pro 580x. I'm also facing the same issue. Can't launch cod. Tried installing from bootcampdrivers.com but I'm facing some errors. Please solve this soon amd!

0 Likes
rollenrocker
Adept I

Same issue here on a 2019 iMac 27" 5K Retina with Radeon Pro 570X. I've reached out to both Apple and AMD. Apple told me this issue was out of their hands and to try contacting AMD. After a few emails with AMD, this is what they concluded: 

"As of now, 18.50 drivers are the latest version available for Bootcamp. I request you to wait for future driver releases and check the status." 

So it seems like we'll have to wait until AMD updates the drivers for Bootcamp in order to play newer games like Modern Warfare. Hopefully these Community Threads will get some attention and we'll see some updates soon. 

Thanks a lot for the informations

I tested the site solution "BootCampDrivers.com: Turbo-charged AMD graphics drivers for Mac BootCamp users. " but it's not perfect ...

I can launch COD MW but there is some glitch ... 

I hope drivers will come soon.

0 Likes