cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

rIbbeI_R0
Journeyman III

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 graphical bug when using RX580

I've been having this almost since I got the game lol. The longer I have it, the buggier it gets; first there was a texture bug with some parts of the ground and walls, and then after a while, particles such as smoke and tracers started going through walls, therefore blocking my vision and ruining the atmosphere. I removed the driver I had, and installed "Non whql 2020 21.3.2 (adrenalin)". At first, it seemed like a dream: all the bugs were fixed and my performance had doubled. However, the day after that, I booted up the game and boom! Particles and effects were going through walls AGAIN, and the FPS was slow again. I did the same thing I did before and it worked (removing the drivers and reinstalling). Then I played, and the same thing happened. I tried looking for support on reddit, since blizzard didn't have a official troubleshooting place, and found nothing. So here I am, with an FPS that's about 3/4 of the FPS I had when I reinstalled the drivers and an incredibly annoying bug. Any help, please? I beg you; if you see this, help me.

0 Likes
0 Replies