cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sockaponch
Adept I

bsods and black screen because of ntwtwt10.exe

ive got these everyday but when my laptop is plugged in for charge, my display flickers sometimes after i open my laptop from sleep. and its been really annoying. pls help

0 Likes
5 Replies

not enough information on your Make & Model laptop to give any answer but when I googled NTWTWT10.EXE nothing came up.

It is possible it might be a virus in your laptop unless it is connected with one or your laptop manufacturer's own program.

I would run Malwarebytes Malware scan to see if anything pops up plus run your own laptop's Antivirus scan also.

Try to find out where NTWTWT10.exe is located in your laptop. Is it in Windows  Folder or in one of Windows Program Folders.

Once you locate the file right click on the file and look under 'Details" to see who the author is and what program it belongs to.

0 Likes

I'm sorry, it's my bad, its netwtwt10.sys, its the reason why I'm getting bsods, I've tried all solutions, like resetting laptop, updating drivers, I'm desperate at this point to get it over with.

0 Likes

NETWTWT10.exe is a Intel Driver.

Download and run Intel's Driver & Support Asst to see if there is a newer version of that driver. I would first delete the driver using Device Manager and then let Device Manager reinstall the driver again then try to update it.

From a recent Microsoft Forum concerning that driver: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwtw10sys-blue-screen/158d4410-76db-4a47-ac9...

Screenshot 2021-09-19 095117.png

Can you please post the exact Make  & Model of your laptop?

MSI bravo 15 4800H

AMD Radeon RX 5500M

AMD Ryzen 7 4000 series

144hz

0 Likes

According to MSI you have a MSI Bravo 15 A4DDR laptop.

Here is MSI Support with BIOS and Driver downloads for your laptop: https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/Bravo-15-A4DX?sub_product=Bravo-15-A4DDR#down-driver

Upgrade your BIOS if it isn't the one listed above:

Screenshot 2021-09-19 095117.png

Download and install AMD CHIPSET and VGA Driver if you haven't yet:

Screenshot 2021-09-20 215800.png

Download and install both Intel Wifi and Bluetooth drivers:

Screenshot 2021-09-20 220119.png

EDIT: According to Microsoft Thread Netwtwt10.sys is a Intel Wireless Driver. So download MSI WiFi Driver and install it and see if it fixes your issue.

If it doesn't download Intel Support & Asst Program to update both the Wifi and Bluetooth drivers to the latest version. I use this program to update my Intel Wifi/Bluetooth PCIe card drivers on my Desktop PC.