Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

duckwalk
Journeyman III

BSOD, no info in GPU-Z or Wattman, not sure what's wrong with my new 5700 XT

On the latest 19.9.3 drivers. Been having troubles with my GPU on B450-I Strix

0 Likes
7 Replies

If you have anything being Overclock like your RAM in BIOS/UEFI than do a BIOS Reset to "Default" through either BIOS itself or doing a CMOS CLEAR procedure (Removing the Motherboard's battery).

I would contact Asus Support if you have the latest BIOS/UEFI version installed: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS USA 

Also install Asus latest CHIP Set : ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS USA 

Not sure if this is your EXACT MOTHERBOARD MODEL or not.

Try installing a Previous AMD Driver for your RX5700 XT and see if it makes any difference: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-s... 

Also what are the exact BSOD errors you are getting? that will help narrow down what is causing your problems.

0 Likes

The latest drivers are 19.10.1. Do a clean install Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes
blindpanic
Adept III

19.9.3 is one of the worst drivers yet, move to 19.9.2 or be a hero and give 19.10.1 a shot.

0 Likes
left4dead666
Adept II

i have the exact same issue with the RX5700XT with driver version 19.10.1 if i start a game or if im in-game and i move the settings it gives me directly a BSOD. first of all i thought my hardware is already failing but it isn't.  i used DDU to remove all radeon drivers and chipset drivers, and Installed the chipset drivers again and Radeon Software 19.9.3 and the problem is over!.........its the GPU Driver 19.10.1 that causes the BSODS

0 Likes

left4dead666 wrote:

i have the exact same issue with the RX5700XT with driver version 19.10.1 if i start a game or if im in-game and i move the settings it gives me directly a BSOD. first of all i thought my hardware is already failing but it isn't.  i used DDU to remove all radeon drivers and chipset drivers, and Installed the chipset drivers again and Radeon Software 19.9.3 and the problem is over!.........its the GPU Driver 19.10.1 that causes the BSODS

19.10.1 works on my box but I have an RX 480 8GB card

0 Likes

Hey there

maybe you already updated to the latest drivers!

but the Radeon Software 19.10.2 has solved my issues with the RX5700 card, even the BSOD Problem!

she is running like a beast now!!

0 Likes

AMD has been working hard to fix BSOD problems 

I have to run my RAM at a slower grade to stabilize my box

0 Likes