cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Graphics

luizguuus
Journeyman III

BSOD issues

I'm having BSOD ''Unexpected Store Exception'' and ''Critical Process Died'' while gaming mostly, i found that ''Unexpected Store Exception'' was some drivers, than i fixed it, but ''Critical Process Died'' is still happening, i have a Ryzen 2200g with a A320M, please help me 😞

speccy.pngspeccy 2.pngspeccy 3.pngspeccy 4.pngspeccy 5.png

Tags (3)
0 Likes
53 Replies
luizguuus
Journeyman III

Re: BSOD issues

Please, someone help me.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Might help if you post your computer information as per AMD Forum rules:  INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION​

This website gives some very good troubleshooting tips on how to resolve your BSOD: Critical Process Died: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/critical-process-died-error-windows

0 Likes
luizguuus
Journeyman III

I just got ''Unexpected Store Exception'', and it says something like ''MemCompression''. Please somebody help 😧bsod.pngbsod 2.png

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

You need to post your computer specs like version of Windows you have installed, MAKE & MODEL of your Motherboard, CPU/APU , GPU card, and AMD GPU Driver installed. Also post your RAM MEMORY MAKE & MODEL and Part Number.

I see that you have a Ryzen APU. It is very important that you post your RAM MEMORY Part number so I can check to see if it is compatible with your Ryzen APU.

This is Asus QVL list for RAM MEMORY for the Rzyen 2xxx CPU/APU: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/PRIME_A320M-E/Memory-QVL-For-AMD-Ryzen-2000-Series-p...

CORSAIR CMK8GX4M2A2400C14(Ver3.28) 2* 4GB SS N/A 14-16-16-31 1.2 2400

CORSAIR CMD16GX4M4B2400C10 4*4GB SS Hynix 10-12-12-28 1.35 2400

These are the only two Corsair 4 gigabyte RAM MEMORY listed for DDR4 2400 Mhz. Are any of the two listed the ones you have installed?

Did you follow the Troubleshooting tips from the previous Link?  DId you run SFC /scannow in a elevated Command Prompt? or run DISM in a elevated Command Prompt?  Did you run CHKDSK to make sure your Hard drive is good?

Those Windows commands will at least eliminate corruption in your Windows OS.

You can get most of your Computer information from downloading a free small program called SPECCY. Run it and upload an image of the following:

Motherboard, CPU, RAM MEMORY, and GPU Card.

In SPECCY, Click on the upper left menu "VIEW" and click on "SECTIONS" then click on "MOTHERBOARD" - upload image, "RAM MEMORY" - upload image, "GPU" - upload image, and finally "CPU" - upload image.

This will give all the info that Users here will need.

If you can, run DXDIAG and upload the .TXT file which when uploaded will be automatically a .ZIP file. Sometimes that is useful in showing what files are having problems.

Also download MEMTEST86 and install it on a USB flash drive. Then boot into MEMTEST86 and run it and see if you get any RAM MEMORY errors. Run it at least two or three passes.

Do all that post your results.

0 Likes
luizguuus
Journeyman III

Yes, i've done all of this, couldn't find anything corrupted πŸ˜•

0 Likes
luizguuus
Journeyman III

My MOBO is A320M-K btw, here is the CPU-Z Imagecpuz.pngcpuz 2.png

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Your Corsair RAM MEMORY is not listed on the QVL List. I would Contact both Asus and Corsair and find out if your RAM is compatible with the Motherboard and Ryzen APU.

Your CORSAIR RAM MEMORY Part Number is "CMK4GX4M1D2400C14" as least the first module is. Can you show the same CPU-Z with the second SPD Module to see if it has the same Part Number or if it is different. The QVL RAM listed comes in sets of 2 & 4 Modules:

From the Asus QVL List for DDR4 2400 - 4 gigabyte RAM Modules:

CORSAIR CMK8GX4M2A2400C14(Ver3.28) 2* 4GB SS N/A 14-16-16-31 1.2 2400

CORSAIR CMD16GX4M4B2400C10 4*4GB SS Hynix 10-12-12-28 1.35 2400

The QVL LIst is for the correct Motherboard you have listed. I double checked.

0 Likes
luizguuus
Journeyman III

oh, the computer already came ready from the site that I bought

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Please upload the same image you have from CPU-Z under SPD except under MEMORY SLOT SELECTION choose "Slot #2."

I want to find out if both Corsair RAM MEMORY Modules are the same.

0 Likes