cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cosminc8
Journeyman III

Bravo 15 Ryzen 4600 RX5500M

Problem running most of the games , the laptop is using the integrated graphics over the dedicated rx5500m , my Task manager says 100% usage for integrated and 0% usage for RX 5500M and i get very low visual qualiti and fps and a nice opinion about AMD ... 

Can i do something about the thing or i just need to get another laptop ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

I researched this because I'm not familiar with who made it. I came up with MSI? 

MSI Bravo 15 A4DDR-022 - 15.6" Gaming Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - Newegg.com

AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 Mobile Graphics | AMD

MSI Bravo 15 Review | PCMag

Now with those specs, you should be able to game somewhat well, not "Ultra" AAA but possibly medium to high detail in most titles. Take it up to 16GB RAM, kits are on Newegg, Crucial, Etc. Reinstall Windows from USB and only put what you need on it driver wise, leave the "bloatware", "utilities" out, turn off back round apps except Windows Security, and turn off any unused Windows services. 

Spec wise, there's not a lot out there with those specs for the $1k range. In fact, there's nothing available that won't be at a scalper's premium right now, so RAM upgrade is your cheapest bet. For serious gaming, go to a desktop build or something like the Xbox One X/PlayStation 5 consoles. That last link is a good review of the kinds of FPS and such you should be able to get out of that now. 8 more GB's of RAM would be a nice idea. 

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

The main problem with this laptop is because it has 2 GPU RX5500m with who i am happy with it and some integrated Radeon vega 512MB and what is annoying I can't choose to use RX5500m in specific games

0 Likes

Ask MSI about this. They should work together kinda like Crossfire. Check in BIOS if there's an option for selecting "dedicated GPU" or something and disable the onboard option. don't know why they might have it set to use an onboard solution vs. the dedicated, but they might.

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes