cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

fouriej2
Journeyman III

Brand new Laptop. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 not working in Windows 10. Tried latest drivers from AMD. Will AMD support it at some stage?

Bought brand new Laptop with Win 8.1. Clean install Win 10. All drivers for 8.1 loaded perfectly in Win 10. Device manager happy. No unknown devices. Can see the AMD graphic card, but windows, runs on basic windows driver. Not able to change resolution, brightness..eating my battery power.

Downloaded latest drivers from AMD and did load auto detect from AMD. Confirming latest drivers installed.

On some forum from 2015 I saw Windows 10 doesn't support any card older than Radeon 400 series. Will AMD fix this or will I never be able to use my graphics card now?

If you have any idea how I can fix this. I would appreciate it.

Johan

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Brand new Laptop. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 not working in Windows 10. Tried latest drivers from AMD. Will AMD support it at some stage?

If your laptop's manufacturer support Windows 10 on that model, then they will have drivers on their website for it.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Re: Brand new Laptop. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 not working in Windows 10. Tried latest drivers from AMD. Will AMD support it at some stage?

We might be able to help./...but you have supplied no information at all.

What is your AMD graphics?

What processor/APU ?

What are your switchable graphics cards?

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes
fouriej2
Journeyman III

I did download the drivers from lenovo. No difference. I matched the latest from AMD

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, 2 Jun, 2016 at 1:15, black_zion<amd-external@jiveon.com> wrote:

|

Community

Brand new Laptop. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 not working in Windows 10. Tried latest drivers from AMD. Will AMD support it at some stage?

in Graphics

If your laptop's manufacturer support Windows 10 on that model, then they will have drivers on their website for it.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

- Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

- Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

- Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

0 Likes
vikk7
Journeyman III

hey did you find any solution, i am facing the same problem,r7 m360 do not work on latest windows 10 with every driver available on the internet.

lenovo is providing older drivers, amd say it supports latest adrenaline edition but it does not work with latest windows 10.I think problem is with windows 10.they need to solve it.

0 Likes
vahidashayeri
Journeyman III

Re: Brand new Laptop. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 not working in Windows 10. Tried latest drivers from A

I have this problem as same, installation of latest driver terminated with windows10 and blue page appear and laptop is restart.

in device manage a yellow triangle marked on top of graphic card name.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Re: Brand new Laptop. AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 not working in Windows 10. Tried latest drivers from A

What processor/APU?
0 Likes