cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

assiduous
Adept III

Blurred Textures in Assetto Corsa on AMD R9 GPU even with 16x AF - Help!

I'm suffering noticeable texture blurring in Assetto Corsa - note the blurring in the top and bottom tracks compared to the middle track in the first pic. Over on race department i'm being told this is dealt with on nvidia hardware by forcing tri-linear high quality texture filtering and 16x AF. I've tried forcing high quality texture filtering but other than a drop in FPS I can't detect any improvement. 16x AF does reduce & push the blurriness further away vs 8x, but as you can see in the second pic even with 16xAF the road lines degenerate into a blurred smudge not far past the start/finish line, and stop dead about where the other cars are visible. Is the blurring on black cat county and LAC the same for other AMD GPU owners out there or not? Is this potentially a driver issue?

track-blur comparison, Top: LAC (blurred), Middle: Feldberg (fine), Bottom: Black Cat County (blurred)track-blur comparison, Top: LAC (blurred), Middle: Feldberg (fine), Bottom: Black Cat County (blurred)Black Cat County: 8x vs 16x AFBlack Cat County: 8x vs 16x AFBlack Cat County - Blurred road markingsBlack Cat County - Blurred road markings

R9 270 2GB, Radeon settings 20.4.2

Windows 7 64

Core i5 3570K

8GB RAM.

0 Likes
0 Replies