Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

salsito45
Journeyman III

black screnn help me rx 5700 xt

hello to all of you

I just posted this message because I have all the big problems with my new config that I offered to 1500 had and which does not work at all.

No sooner do I launch a game like wolcen or overwatch, diablo 3 or chaosbane or even apex.

I game launches and pouf black screen and no return windows require a reboot.
I have scoured all the forums trying to apply all the advice to the letter but nothing helps. here is my config.

Motherboard: AMD B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 Wraith Stealth Edition - 3.6 / 4.2 GHz
Power supply: CORSAIR - CX Bronze Modular - 750 W ??
Case: MasterBox MB520 RGB Black
SSD: MX500 500 GB 2.5 '' SATA III (6 Gb / s)
Graphics card: Radeon RX 5700 XT - PULSE OC - 8 GB
Ram: Vengeance LPX 16 Go (2 x 8 Go) - DDR4 3000 MHz Case 15

Screen: AOC CQ32G1_STN PC Gamer Curved Screen

I got my pc on topachat
I paid attention that the motherboard is with the maj of the bios for the ryzen 3600.
I have installed many versions of AMD graphics driver but maybe not the right version. tested versions:
2020 20 2.1
2020 20 2 1 Feb 3 the one I'm currently shooting on
2019 19 8 1 aug 20
2020 19 12 2 Dec 2

I’ve read a lot of problems like this with this video card.
I did something to find out if my video card was at fault. I took out the rx 5700 xt and put it on my old comfig. I also installed a new os win 10 pro 64 bit. No screen black I played overwatch and tested other games for 30 minutes and no black screen.
I put my old video card gtx 1060 nvidia from pny on my new config and it turns wonderfully no black screen. I previously used ddu to uninstall all the drivers and in ss failure mode.
so I said to myself that I could put my rx 5700 xt back on my new comfig as at the start. I installed the latest drivers and their software. I play 5 to ten minutes and splash black screen no return windows require a reboot.
I have not yet considered returning my whole pc since it is a top buy assembly, they will ask me to return it if it is defective it will cost me a lot.
here is where i am i am doing occt test but i don't understand anything. I am ready to do all the tests you want if you give advice. I am desperate

Can someone help me please?

0 Likes
0 Replies