cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

esplicit
Journeyman III

Black screen

I’ve tried a Lot of things reading online. I have a 5600XT Graphics card and I’m using windows 11. I black screen while playing rocket league mid game and sometimes even while at the main menu. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

Things to do/try if you want

Update your motherboards BIOS to latest

Run DDU program and remove all things AMD (and Nvidia if you ran an Nvidia GPU on this install of Windows) .. reboot .. and THEN install latest GPU drivers from AMD's website

Be sure to install latest AM4 chipset drivers from AMD's website or Intel chipset drivers from Intel's website  

Make sure your Windows install is up to date

Which exact make/model PSU are you running?

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

aaand none of these things help here.

Read the “Know issues” from latest drivers, since it is happening here too on RX6700 XT, changed DP cable and was the same, a black screen for 2-3 secs on BFV, fresh W11 install.

Read, read, read!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D |MSI X570 Unify| PowerColor Red Devil RX6750 XT | 32GB RAM 3200 Mhz
0 Likes
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

Only in this game? If only in this game, apparently the problems are in itself, if the situation is the same but in different games, check if the monitor is connected well, pull out the cable and reconnect. Maybe the resolution or the color of the monitor is set wrong in the game, I don't know. Check if you have the Microsoft Library installed.NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++ . well, directx (full offline package)

0 Likes
jsilverstreak
Journeyman III

Do you have HEVC instant replay or recording enabled? Might be related.

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/hevc-instant-replay-causing-certain-games-to-crash-and...

0 Likes