cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

amiconretrotv
Journeyman III

Black screen without signal

I bought a Sapphire Nitro + 5700XT graphics card and I have the drivers updated to the latest version. When I play within a few minutes, the screens stop receiving image without signal, the game sounds but it is locked, restarting the PC with the reset button since it does not react to anything. I thought it was a problem with my previous XFX 5700XT chart since I had the same symptoms and thought it was defective and proceeded to return it. But I have found out that installing the drivers version 19.12.1, those problems do not happen but of course, I am stuck to that version with which there are many games that I can not play because they do not have support and if I update the drivers to a higher version, they return problems. So I wanted to know what to do, if they are going to get some drivers that fix that problem that is very serious for me or I will have to return the graphics card and buy one of the competition since it does not have those serious problems. Greetings

0 Likes
2 Replies
madbill
Adept II

Only solution for now,buy nvidia!Or,maybe someday,amd fix it...I also bought 5700xt nitro,and suffer from it.

ronnieli2000
Adept I

i have same problem, it happens more frequently since i updated driver lately. it happens to very game!!!!!!!

0 Likes