Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

diaviolloo
Journeyman III

Black Desert Online and RX560 laptop

Hello All.

I want to start with my troublesome laptop, it is Lenovo Ideapad 720 with i5 7200U, 8GB RAM and AMD RX 560 4GB GPU. I have recently downloaded Black Desert Online, I run it every time through AMD Settings, at this point it is Adrenalin 18.5.1, I have applied everything as I want it, and AMD Chill as well. Unfortunately while running the game, GPU doesn't switch. Laptop uses dedicated card. I tried another game, Guild Wars 2 and everything was ok. How can I run this game on my AMD GPU? I have tried to change settings to max, turn Chill on and off. Nothing helps. Does anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes
2 Replies
zayd
Journeyman III

I guess it's  because the new driver, last week i updated my drivers to Adrenaline 18.5.1 and i think at the same time Black Desert Online released the new patch, first i just downloaded the new driver which is Adrenaline 18.5.1 and install it, then i updated my Black Desert Online client with the new patch, unfortunately after i logged in to the game, the game was crash and closed by itself, i'm still not sure whether it's because the new driver or the new patch from Black Desert Online because I decided to hiatus from that game. But I suggest you to download the previous stable driver.

0 Likes

Unfortunately that is not the case, because I had similar problem with the previous stable driver. Unfortunately my laptop is ultrabook without any gaming panel to configure besides the one that comes with AMD Drivers therefore I it has many limits. Right now I am waiting for the Acer Helios 500 with the AMD components and this will be the solution to my problems.

0 Likes