cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

coolerbao
Journeyman III

Battlefield V will AMD CrossFire be supported?

Battlefield V will AMD CrossFire be supported?

Can you tell me?

Ryzen 7 2700X

8G DDR4@3200 X2

Asus 470X(wifi)

1000W Power

RX580 X2

game on M.2

0 Likes
8 Replies

0 Likes
tsmith154
Adept I

No one has replied yet?

If have 3 cards R9 290X and when I run Battlefield V only one card is being used. I have confirmed this. But! when I run BF4 all three cards are being used. If anyone has learned anything or has any information about other posts please post links or information here.

Thanks

0 Likes

I don't know for nvidia users.

But BF5 + AMD users dont mix well !!!  

BF5 is currently under developped, and deals with many BUGS / Glitches ingame  !!!  

While gaming, i lost the ability to scope and lost crosshair too !!

Just yesterday, my character kept respawing med / ammo satchels the whole time when walking arround .. very annoying !!!!

I wonder what will happend NEXT ....     !!

So, don't expect too much soon !!! 

I have a Dolby Atmos audio system, and the freakin game doesn't even support Dolby Atmos !!   Whereas BF1 did have the option!!!

I greatly apreciate your information. Thank you.

0 Likes

There is a YouTube video of a guy getting nvidia sli working with bfv using

the battlefront 2 profile.....

But I think amd.... Well, I cannot even update my drivers...

0 Likes

I heard about some people getting sli to work. That is at least one step foward. But for the Crossfire people such as my self, the sli stuff doesn't help.

0 Likes

I'm not paying 699 for a Radeon VII. Adding one more Vega 64 in CF would be

much better and they are 350 used at the moment.

I agree. And after looking cards have not changed that much over the last couple of years. I was thinking of selling my R9 290X cards, I have 4 of them. Three of them in my computer. All water cooled and over clocked to 1148. It looks like I could sell them for $200+ each. I have all the original air cooling that they came with. But when I looked at the latest / new so call better cards I could buy, looking for one card to replace my 3 cards I did not see an improvement. It seems like a step backwards. All my software I can max out on the settings and get above 120 fps.. When I read about the latest cards they talk about getting slower fps. if you max out all the optional settings so you might have to back down the settings with these features they offer. That does not make sense to me. I run 3 monitors running 5760 X 1080.

If there is a card that actually performs better than my 3 cards combined with all setting maxed out let me know. But I would rather see BF5 get the CrossFire mode working. Looks like it may or may not happen.

0 Likes