I can't use them correctly, and black screens appear,
the PC restarts, it has many errors,
when can they improve this driver?

my specs are :
ryzen 5 2600, 24 gb ram, motherboard gigabyte ab350 gamming

7 Replies
koszalek
Adept III

hi, what kind of monitor do you have? such problems are the lack of proper drivers for the monitor

0 Likes

monitors don't need drivers.

@kosmoshion Black screens are a know issue with this cards beacuse of faulty AMD drivers.

i have a monitor samsung 24 inch curve 60hz i dont remember exactly the model, and yesterday i play battlefield v and the screen put in black and after in green when the screen put in that color i need to turn off the pc everytime 

0 Likes

While I agree that no monitor driver is likely to fix the OP's issue. Most likely the OP's issue is with the driver or power delivery. Not sure about the "no monitors need drivers".  While most monitors are functional with the Windows PNP driver, many issues are fixed by using the monitors drivers released by the manufacturer. Things like sleep issues or problems with FreeSync, etc. are often rectified by using the driver made for your monitor. So yes most monitors may function with the PNP driver, others may really need or have issues corrected by running the driver made for the monitor. Some monitors also now have upgradeable firmware instead of needing a proprietary driver to fix issues. 

0 Likes

but you have PNP windows drivers, these are the drivers from the monitor manufacturer where the windows system already has them

0 Likes

I also had the same problem before where I had an old monitor and unfortunately windows didn't detect it where the rx5700xt graphics card didn't have a problem with it and that's why such things happen, I bought a new monitor and all problems disappeared, windows detected my new monitor
0 Likes

i have a monitor samsung 24 inch curve 60hz i dont remember exactly the model, and yesterday i play battlefield v and the screen put in black and after in green when the screen put in that color i need to turn off the pc everytime 

0 Likes