cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

AlexXxX
Adept II

bad graphics on AMD in DayZ

Why is vegetation so poorly displayed in dayz? The graphics grasses, trees, bushes are just awful. This problem is not the first year, i think what anti-aliasing works very badly

I do not know where such bad graphics come from or because of the AMD driver or because of the game itself but I don’t believe the AMD developers anymore, because I once asked them why Dayz was lagging in cities, I was sure that because of the driver - but they said that everything is fine with the driver and it’s not lagging because of it, but after a while AMD releases a new driver and the problem with lags is gone ... it turns out AMD deceived me and lagged because of the driver, so I'm writing this here, not knowing exactly whose problem this game or driver is I am also filing a bug report to AMD with this problem in the hope that a new AMD driver will be released and the graphics will be perfect, or if this problem exactly in the game itself itself game developers will release fix and fix this problem

Anyone who has such bad graphics on AMD, and I'm sure many people have this problem and few people pay attention to it but now you know that there is such a problem that needs to be fixed that's why write reviews in the AMD bug report and also write reviews here they will see it and hopefully fix it soon how the lags in the cities were fixed

P.S. there is no such problem on nvidia

1.png4.png3.png

0 Likes
6 Replies
AlexXxX
Adept II

Nl9jU5h.png

and such terrible graphics are everywhere

If you don't have problems in other games i.e. you are really sure there is no hardware problem with your card, it looks like AMD or the developers will need to figure out how to fix it because in that specific game there is no doubt the rendering is broken. Any other people with the problem should put in a bug report. I hope it gets fixed.

0 Likes

@amdman wrote:

If you don't have problems in other games i.e. you are really sure there is no hardware problem with your card, it looks like AMD or the developers will need to figure out how to fix it because in that specific game there is no doubt the rendering is broken. Any other people with the problem should put in a bug report. I hope it gets fixed.

i only play one game and that's dayz, and exactly the same problem is not only for me but also for others, and again, few people pay attention to this therefore, this problem has existed for a long time because few people send error reports 

this is just one of three problems that need to be fixed

here are some topics of this problem

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T149563

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T162550

0 Likes

I agree it's very frustrating, I hope you can get some others to request it to be fixed. Really shouldn't have to do that as DX is supposed to be a standard, but the world is a complex place and there must be a bug or difference that is causing this. One of the big problems is the developers write it and AMD doesn't really know what they did, so they have to figure out where the problem is. I'm not giving AMD a pass, but I will say that supporting all these different games is a lot of work.

0 Likes

I wonder when will this be fixed?

0 Likes

I don't think so soon

0 Likes