cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

celir
Newcomer

athlon 200ge drivers installation cause black screen

Hi. Today i buy msi b450m bazooka with athlon 200ge, 8gb adata xpg and 530w thrermaltake psu. I install windows 10 64bit. When i try to install lastest athlon 200ge drives my screen go black. Restarts dont help. I go safe mode and do uninstalling with DDU. My system start normally but without vega 3 drives. I try 5 version of adrenaline drivers and all the the its same story. i also try r9 270 but it dont work too, there is short movie how it goes R9 270 - YouTube

Nowy obraz mapy bitowej (2).bmp

meybe some 1 know how to fix it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
carlostheassasin
Journeyman III

Working through this issue myself at the moment.

Basically, some of AMD's drivers work and some certainly don't (are not fully compatible with their users machines)

Although I am new here, I have spent vast amounts of time over the years working through issues with Drivers and VBIOS for AMD related products.

Watching with interest for any community advice for driver related issues other than denial

0 Likes

Well i solve vega 3 issue. The problem was hdmi cable. This cable work correctly just after i buy pc but when i connect r9 270 looks like cable get failure and work only without drives what mean less performance/transfer. I buy new one and vega 3 work correctly with new drives but r9 270 still dont work with drivers. I guess it can be hdmi port issue

0 Likes
carlostheassasin
Journeyman III

Great news

This is why computers and technology in general are so much fun to work with.

From the depths of despair to a huge sence of achievment.

I actually had problems with incompatable RAM causing a black screen one time.

That was interesting

0 Likes
carlostheassasin
Journeyman III

I also managed to get my laptop running on one of the later versions of Adrenalin drivers.

They don't all work on my machine though.

Will do a more in depth reply here when I have more time.

0 Likes