cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sifiez
Adept I

ASUS TUF 6800 (Non XT) - Complete Computer freeze

Just purchased a new ASUS TUF radeon rx 6800 (non xt) gpu. installed everything okay.

Ive been running into the issue, so far only with Call of Duty Warzone. I'll be able to play for a few hours, but randomly my entire PC will freeze. I will then have to force shut down the PC and turn it back on to work again. I removed all Nvidia drivers and have the AMD Radeon Software downloaded with updated drivers.

This has happened multiple timse, only after i installed the new gpu. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if its just a thing warzone is causing. I played about 2.5 hours of Cyberpunk just fine with no crashes/freezes

Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x

GPU: ASUS TUF Radeon RX 6800

RAM: 16gb

MOB: X570 Aorus Elite Wifi

PSU: EVGA 750w Bronze

0 Likes
1 Solution

I have it in another post and it seems to help others. Go into the tuning area on the Radeon software, enable "automatic" OC. Get the "undervolt GPU" number, write it down. Switch into "manual" OC mode enable all disabled settings. Slide the minimum clock to within 100Mhz of the maximum. Enter that voltage you got into the voltage area. Disable zero RPM fan. Set the "power limit" to max. Hit apply and save that profile under the 3 dots at the top right. Run 3D Mark TimeSpy tot test stability. Or just try Warzone see if that doesn't fix it. I have a Gigabyte RX 6800. Here's my settings, working 100% with driver 12.2.1RX 6800 Settings.pngTimeSpy RX 6800 best 1_13_2021.png

"It worked before you broke it!"

View solution in original post

20 Replies