cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

senpho
Newcomer

Asus Strix Rx480 8g FPS do not feel smooth + crash ...

Hi ! Before i say anything, sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language !

So. here is my problemes, for quite a while i have some issue with my games, some just have non-smooth FPS and others literally crash... For example. 1 week ago i was playing Overwatch and i was having 50 fps (feeling like 30) on medium (my PC should run it at 120 ...) and my games like BF1 and Fortnite would always crash after 30-45 min of gaming and then i couldnt play. So i decided to get some help and my friend came to help me and he did, sometthing was wrong on my BIOS. After that i was running at 120 FPS on Ow and everything was fine (i thought). When i tried opening Fortnite, i couldnt because it was showing ''error memory ............ could not be read'' and BF1 crashed. So i just reinstalled Windows and reformated my SSD. Came back, happy because everyhing would be fine ! NOPEE ... so rignt now i have a lot of problem...

1st   Fornite open on the wrong screen (tried absolutely EVERYTHING)

2nd  Overwatch 100-120 FPS feel like 50 with some dip (Tried Vsync, Full Screen, Borderless, limited FPS, unlimited, etc...) nothing seems to help and it crashed, only once but it did...

3rd   Same thing on Fortnite, my FPS do not feel smooth at all and even with Vsync i go from 100 FPS to 50-55 with dip ...

4th   BF1 Crashed (but running it with Direectx11 seems fine AND suprisingly FPS are very stable and smooth ...

I have more problem but these are the most common, ive always been very unlucky with PC and stability (Im not even touching thing ... i just start my BIOS, put it on AUTO, my board do everything, press Okay, boot my pc and lets go ! So i dont think i did anything wrong ...

Ive reinstalled all my drivers, everything is up to date, windows update are done (even if it can be bad, i told you, i dont want to break something because im not very good with software and thing like that ...

My Build :

GPU - Asus strix Rx480 gaming 8g

CPU - Intel i5 7600k

Board - Asus z270 Prime A

RAM - Hyper X Fury (2x8)

PSU - Rosewill 850w bronze (do not remember wich one exactly...)

Windows 10 Pro (Not Hacked)

Please Help .... ! Thanks all

0 Likes
0 Replies