cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

richradeon2395
Journeyman III

Asus RX 570 Won't sound via HDMI

Hello Guys! i need help pls, I have this motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING and i was using the iGPU from the Ryzen 5 2400G via HDMI and everything was working excelent, i was getting sound from the HDMI without problems but..................yesterday i bought a "New" ASUS ROG STRIX RADEON RX 570 OC, i use DDU *in Safe Mode* before install the card, i install it in the motherboard and then i install the drivers (the latest ones) when the instalation finish i saw that i was no getting sound trough the TV, so i though maybe i didn't install the AMD High Definition Audio driver, so i use DDU again and click the "Custom Installation" and i click the AMD High Definition Audio, i installed againg but nothing change, i was no gettin sound from the HDMI, i download a previous driver version and the same thing happend, i update de motherboard BIOS and nothing, i disable the integrated audio from the motherboard and nothing again so i don't know what should i do now, i previously install another Graphics card (Radeon R7 360) and everything works, i try again using the iGPU and using the Motherboard's HDMI and works perfectly, pls help. PD: the Games runs AWESOME! And no, the AMD High Definition Audio don't show even in the Device Manager. Right now im using external speakers.

0 Likes
0 Replies