cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

akirisingle
Newcomer

ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT OC

Hi, I've been using my GPU for 5 months now but lately it's generating this for me:

Description
Windows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141 or 144

The PC is totally frozen without letting me do anything at all, with the only way out of having to forcibly turn it off and start again, this usually happens to me when playing (Call of Duty, Warzone, Warframe, Amoung Tress). I have formatted the pc, deleted and installed the drivers, update the drivers over and over again and nothing solves this problem.

If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.

The PC has these characteristics:

CPU: Core i5 9400 2.9 GHz.
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming.
Liquid cooling: Deepcool Capitan 240 Rgb v2.
Ram: Corsair Vengeance Rgb Pro DDR4 32GB at 3200MHz.
M.2: Samsing 970 evo plus 500gb
GPU: Asus Rog Strix AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT OC Edition 6GB GDDR6.
Other information that I can give you is that the pc does not exceed 50 degrees, both Cpu and Gpu remain stable at a good temperature. It is not used for overclocking, the only use it has is for streaming and gaming.

Buenas, llevo ya 5 meses con mi GPU pero ultimamente me esta generando esto:

Descripción
Windows dejó de funcionar correctamente por un problema con el hardware.

Firma del problema
Nombre de evento de problema: LiveKernelEvent
Código: 141 o 144

La Pc se queda totalmente congela sin dejarme hacer absolutamente nada, con la unica salida de tener que apagarla forzadamente e iniciar de nuevo, esto por lo general me pasa al jugar ( Call of Duty Warzone ,, Warframe ,, Amoung Tress). He formateado la pc, borrado y instalado los drivers, actualizados los drivers una y otra ves y nada soluciona este problema.

Si alguien me puede ayudar con esto se lo agradecería mucho. 

La PC cuenta con estas caracteristicas:

Enfriamiento liquido: Deepcool Capitan 240 Rgb v2.
Ram: Corsair Vengeance Rgb Pro DDR4 32GB a 3200MHz.
M.2: Samsing 970 evo plus de 500gb
Otra información que puedo darles es que la pc no pasa de los 50 grados tanto Cpu como Gpu se mantiene estables a buena temperatura. No se usa para overclocking, el único uso que tiene es para hacer streming y jugar.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

0 Likes

Hi, I've been using my GPU for 5 months now but lately it's generating this for me:

Description
Windows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141 or 144

The PC is totally frozen without letting me do anything at all, with the only way out of having to forcibly turn it off and start again, this usually happens to me when playing (Call of Duty, Warzone, Warframe, Amoung Tress). I have formatted the pc, deleted and installed the drivers, update the drivers over and over again and nothing solves this problem.

If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.

The PC has these characteristics:

Liquid cooling: Deepcool Capitan 240 Rgb v2.
Ram: Corsair Vengeance Rgb Pro DDR4 32GB at 3200MHz.
M.2: Samsing 970 evo plus 500gb
Other information that I can give you is that the pc does not exceed 50 degrees, both Cpu and Gpu remain stable at a good temperature. It is not used for overclocking, the only use it has is for streaming and gaming.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Such freezing issues can be searched for in RAMs. Test your system with a single DIMM (by changing).

0 Likes