cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

elloko
Adept I

Asus Radeon R7 260X

I have problems with my graphic card Asus AMD Radeon r7 260x.Blue screen of death;no display.When install drivers system raise and after 10 minutes all crash and no signal on monitor.Try drivers from Asus site and Amd site. I put another Nvidia graphic card in my comp. and works fine.Have send graphic card to service and they sad that everything is ok with graphic card.Can somebody please help me!?
Computer components are:
windows 10 pro 64-bit
Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H
I5-4460 INTEL
memory 8 Gb ram
power 650w
Asus Amd Radeon r7 260x

0 Likes
1 Solution
elloko
Adept I

After a long time I think thay my problem with this card is fix.For now everything works fine without crashing and will monetoring days to come is everything ok.THE SOLUTION OF PROBLEM IS;download this driver(only this work) https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...rad-win-19-6-3. Save it but dont run.Disconnect internet! Use DDU to clean system of previous Amd drivers and restart computer.After restart run driver to install.Use CUSTUM instalation and INSTALL ONLY AMD DRIVER and HDMI port(in my case).For now this is only solution to run this graphich card.Like I wrote I will supervise my comp. next days to inform you is everything ok and that is reall solution of this disturbing problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
elloko
Adept I

After a long time I think thay my problem with this card is fix.For now everything works fine without crashing and will monetoring days to come is everything ok.THE SOLUTION OF PROBLEM IS;download this driver(only this work) https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...rad-win-19-6-3. Save it but dont run.Disconnect internet! Use DDU to clean system of previous Amd drivers and restart computer.After restart run driver to install.Use CUSTUM instalation and INSTALL ONLY AMD DRIVER and HDMI port(in my case).For now this is only solution to run this graphich card.Like I wrote I will supervise my comp. next days to inform you is everything ok and that is reall solution of this disturbing problem.

0 Likes