cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Doodskieter
Journeyman III

Apex ledgends sound stops then game freezes and crashes to load screen..

Good day all..

I have a Asus tuf gaming b550-plus board, Rysen 3100,klev 16gb 2666mhz ram,ssd and Msi rx550 4gb oc GPU.. all my other games work fine but with Apex the game will start and run fine.. But when I play it will frame freeze and characters will become invisible while loading.. In game it will stop sound and the proceed to freeze then my latency jumps to 1000 plus then kicked to game lobby.. I have been told by Developers its my hardware.... But all is brand new.. What can I do.. I think the drivers are not working  for this game as it should.. When i load the latest drivers it gets even worse.. But all my other games get better in terms of smoothness and fps.. What can be the cause of this as Apex is my go to title. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

If APEX Legends is the ONLY game affected than the problem probably is with the game itself or the AMD driver is not fully compatible with that specific game.

Do you have the latest APEX legend patches installed?

Do you run it using Steam? if so make sure you have the latest version of Steam installed.

This gaming site gives 3 good troubleshooting tips on how to fix Legends 2021 from craashing in your PC: https://www.gamercamp.ca/3-ways-to-fix-apex-legends-crashing-mid-game/

NOTE: The YouTube video in the above link article is very good also on how to fix your crashinsg.

0 Likes