cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dr_ayman
Adept I

Aorus Radeon Rx 5700 XT DisplayPort problems

Hi , when i try VGA card Aorus radeon 5700 xt with monitor Aorus C27F , with display port cable , it is not working , windows not boot on DisplayPort cable - it give me no signal even i choice my display-input on monitor on displayport

When i tried to connect the pc and mointor by hdmi cable it boot normally and worked perect

And then i find if i need to run the Pc on Dp cable i must use hdmi first till windows opened then i convert to display port cable while pc is on,

When i go to my pc store which i bought the aorus products from it , we try 4 VGA cards and we discovered it is a problem from the aorus radeon rx 5700 xt cards ,

First we suspect in the mointor but later we make sure it is not the mointor because we try aorus rtx 2070 and it boot on display port well

Motherboard : x570 aorus elite wifi Mointor : aorus curved c27f

I tired 1-plug and unplug dp cable and power cable 2-updated the bios to last version 3-update the graphic card to version 20.2.2 4-update the monitor to last version F06

So please if there any soultion to make my pc boot on display port automatic without convert it manually please help me

2 Replies
dr_ayman
Adept I

Any answer

0 Likes
sticks2971
Journeyman III

Do you still have this issue?  Just built a computer with my son with the same MB & graphics card.  Everything was fine until we upgraded the monitor a week later to the Aorus CV27F and tried using the display port.  Found another post to change the display port version to "1.2" from "1.2+HDR" in the Aorus OSD.  We could not find this setting in the OSD sidekick app, but eventually found it using the monitor button to enter the OSD.  Click up to "settings", down to "system", right  to "other settings", right and then down to "display port version", right to "1.2".  So far so good.  

0 Likes