cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BlackVen0m
Adept III

Anyone running 7900 xt on native 1080p resolution Monitor/TV?

There is a issue me and some others are having with the screen being split in half, nothing we do works. But it works on other monitors/TVs. As i have gathered, the broken ones have native 1920x1080 resolution. I strongly now believe this happens to all with native 1080p. Can you confirm? Anyone running 7900 XT? photo_2023-01-06_20-39-22.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
BlackVen0m
Adept III

EDIT!! This is not related to 1080p it's related to 3D TVs. Even when 3D function is not activated, it's an issue with these cards, and it's recognizing the 3D TV as a 3D TV raising this issue.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
xlox
Forerunner

nope , as i said in another thread on the same  subject , i have 1080p tv that works perfectly with my 7900xtx on hdmi ...other thread is about xtx but show the same screen as yours ... the "problem" must be elsewhere

0 Likes
compaholic
Adept II

Yep.  We may need to gather our posts together for AMD support to figure this out.

0 Likes

in addition, did you use the adrenalin report tool , that's the way amd would analyse this the better i think, , if they see several person have this problem through the tool made for reporting

0 Likes

Yes.  Reported the bug. Sent screenshot with the report as well as links to this forum on others having same issue.

0 Likes
DSinf
Adept I

I do not have this issue on my 1080p display

I do have problems with the card crashing my system in VR though and in some VR games it causes insane artifacting

0 Likes
BlackVen0m
Adept III

EDIT!! This is not related to 1080p it's related to 3D TVs. Even when 3D function is not activated, it's an issue with these cards, and it's recognizing the 3D TV as a 3D TV raising this issue.