cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

lourr
Adept I

Anyone have an opinion on whether I should remove my R9 290X drivers (16.4.2) complete scrub of registry before I install my Pro Duo

Anyone have an opinion on whether I should remove my R9 290X drivers (16.4.2) complete scrub of registry before I install my Pro Duo

0 Likes
4 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Anyone have an opinion on whether I should remove my R9 290X drivers (16.4.2) complete scrub of registry before I install my Pro Duo

You can just uninstall your drivers normally using the AMD Clean Uninstall Tool, or you can use DDU. No need to do anything else.

Slightly jealous of your Radeon Duo.

0 Likes
lourr
Adept I

Re: Anyone have an opinion on whether I should remove my R9 290X drivers (16.4.2) complete scrub of registry before I install my Pro Duo

Hey Matt, thanks.  Looking forward to getting this in.  Its replacing 2 R9 290X Vapor 8GB cards.  Had those puppies OC'd out the wazoo.  Hoping to get a decent OC on the DUO.  Will be running on 3 monitors 31" Dell and 2 Asus 27"  Was a long time Green team member but AMD's mixed monitor support was enough to get me to switch.  Really glad to see them back in the high end market.Monitors Office 8_15 (2).jpgIMG_0848.jpg

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow, amazing setup. Share some pictures and benches when she arrives.

0 Likes

Unless the AMD Driver Cleanup Utility has been updated, it does not work since Crimson.

0 Likes