cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

ultragamer
Adept I

Re: Any 5700xt users with samsung chg70 monitor !?

Ran Sekiro on HDR and it showed 'Displayport - HDR' popup. Looked beautiful, no color issues. Very bright and very dark! Can't get around that ghosting/overshoot though at 60hz.

0 Likes
victor_bijoy
Adept II

What's ur driver version? R u 5700xt user? Ur monitor? In sekiro I got display hdr popup. But color accuracy are very bad. Another issue is fps lock in 30. If I enable enhanced sync for unlocking fps, it works but then game crashed or even sometimes BSOD screen appeared and pc restarted. 

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

I have a C32HG7x and 5700xt Ani. The only game ive tried HDR with is Battlefield V, and the primary issue with it is that when I close the game, it does not disable HDR. I have to cycle HDR display mode on and off in windows display options to get it to turn off after closing Battlefield V.

victor_bijoy
Adept II

I'm facing exactly with the most of HDR games like you. Everytime i have to cycle HDR display mode on and off in windows display options to get it to turn off. It's making worse experience to the 5700xt users. Can you play forza 4 or devil may cry 5 in hdr mode and give a feedback about color accuracy ? Color accuracy of both of games in hdr are so dull.

0 Likes
ultragamer
Adept I

Yeah 5700xt reference and samsung chg70 32 inch. No problems with Sekiro. Make sure HDR is turned off in windows, it's broken.

0 Likes
kaotik
Adept II

Another 5700XT user here, HDR seems to be hit'n'miss, sometimes it enables and looks correct (like 2nd try on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice), other times the game says HDR is on but the display says it's not (and it's in DisplayPort-mode rather than DisplayPort HDR)

edit: and using specificly C32HG70

rafale03
Journeyman III

No news from AMD to solve this problem?

I am a new user of a 5700 xt and samsung C32HG70 and I am also having this problem with the HDR.

New installation of windows 10

To test, I reinstalled my VEGA 64 and no problem ...

bigyundol
Adept I

Driver 19.9.3
I changed in the monitor settings the option Freesync "Ultimate Engine" to "Standard Engine" (or "off") an HDR works.
Hopefully, it will be fixed soon, for working on "Ultimate Engine" too to be able to joy useful freesync range like before.

0 Likes
bigyundol
Adept I

Driver 19.10.01

HDR works now completely!

0 Likes
phoenixnlx
Adept I

Got the same problem as you guys with a Gigabyte 5700 XT Gaming OC and Samsung C32HG70 monitor.

Latest driver didnt fix the problem: 19.10.1

I think its a combination with the 5700 XT and the monitor. With my RX 580 it worked great...

Just my bad luck again...  bought both product a little while ago... 

AMD can you confirm the problem??? I can't use HDR now