cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

rIbbeI_R0
Journeyman III

Annoying graphics bug on Call of Duty MW2019

Well; at first, I got the game. It ran at 60- FPS and there was a texture glitch which made a few parts of the ground and walls become bright static and everything that went over it left afterimages. Then after a while, particles such as smoke and tracers started going through walls. I was shocked. Looking for support online, I decided to uninstall my current drivers and install the latest one I could find. I ended up with "Non whql 2020 21.3.2" and when I ran the game, everything was fixed and the game was running faster. The next day, when I booted it up, game was slow again and the particles were going through walls again. Did the same thing, it worked temporarily, but then the particles came back. I couldn't find helpful tips on the Modern Warfare subreddit, so here I am. If you see this post, please, help me or share it with someone who can. I beg you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
M4A1
Journeyman III

Bro have you found a fix? I've legit tried everything to try and fix the particles appearing through walls and still can't figure out why. I'm on an RX580 and the couple of people I've seen talk about this all have been on AMD only 

0 Likes