cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Vjackie
Journeyman III

AMD support stopped replying while in 7900xtx RMA process.

I am in the middle of an RMA request for my 7900xtx 110c junction temp problem.. everytime I send a reply I always get an automatic response from amd then the next day I usually have a reply from the actual person. The last email I received from tech support said I have to wait about 2 weeks for my rma. I replied saying that’s ok, I want a replacement not a refund. Well after sending that reply I have not received any further messages. Not even the automatic response that usually comes in right away. I re-sent the email and still nothing. Can someone help please.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Appreciate your patience. 

I've looked into this and we provided an update to you on the 8th. 

I've asked the team to follow up with you again now to provide another update which should let you know the current status. Further updates will only be provided via your ticket. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

What is your RMA number? I'll look into this for you. 

Hi Matt I would appreciate it. 
The first time i reached out I got ticket #8201253133 and then that tech rep stopped replying to me so I opened another RMA request after the RMA website came back up and got this number 00302782.

0 Likes

I replied but I don’t see my reply.. I’m going to reply again.

thank you Matt the first time I contacted support my ticket number was 8201253133. Then that support rep stopped replying to me. So I tried to contact support again but now the RMA website was down so I had to wait like a week, after the RMA website came back up I filed a claim and the case number is now 00302782.

0 Likes

2 weeks ago you replied that you were going to look into this for me and I never heard a word back. 

0 Likes

Appreciate your patience. 

I've looked into this and we provided an update to you on the 8th. 

I've asked the team to follow up with you again now to provide another update which should let you know the current status. Further updates will only be provided via your ticket. 

0 Likes

From what I hear, up to 11% of 7900 XTX cards have this problem. If that's true, they probably have no stock and likely won't for some time.

0 Likes