cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sofiafingerpin
Journeyman III

AMD Sapphire RX 580 8 GB - Screen Dimming Issue

AMD Sapphire RX 580 8 GB Video Card hooked up via HDMI from the back of the video card to a Vizio 2010 HDTV of the HDMI port on the back of the HDTV as well

Sometimes when I go into Settings the screen will dim slightly and then it will get brighter once i close settings this will also happen with Mozilla up, or basically really anything up.

Now I bought a HDMI Cord that 2.0 and I honestly see no difference between my old cord and new one as well it is doing it with the HDMI Cord that is 2.0 of this - Staples 6’ Premium HDMI High-Speed Cable with Ethernet, UltraHD 4K, 3D | Staples.ca 

So now I'm thinking its a either one these options

1) Windows 10 Issue

2) Graphics Card Issue

3) Vizio TV Issue

Since it used to do it with my Acer Aspire E15-522 I'm thinking its a Windows Issue itself but I have posted this same topic in Windows forum with no response so I came here hoping that someone might be able to help me.

And Yes before you ask I do have the 20.1.3 Graphics Card Update of the Recommended (WHQL) that is available here https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580

And Yes it was even doing it with Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 Recommended (WHQL)

So please help me out here

0 Replies