cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

elik1111
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen™ 7 5825U Multi monitors support

I am trying to use 6 external monitors in extended mode. I can not hook more than 3. 

Is it limited to 3 monitors?

0 Likes
4 Replies

What is the exact Make & Model of your Laptop?

I believe that most Laptops support up 2-3 displays only that is why I need to know the exact Laptop model you have to check the specs on it.

As an example only:

This Lenovo Laptop supports a total of 4 Displays - The Laptop's own Display plus 3 external Displays: https://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/ThinkBook/ThinkBook_14_G4_ABA/ThinkBook_14_G4_ABA_Spec.html...

Screenshot 2023-02-22 174225.png

NOTE: You probably going to need to upgrade to a Desktop PC with a GPU card that support 6 Displays.

0 Likes

I am using HP Pavilion 15 with 32 GB Ram and AMD processor.

This is the exact model:

HP Pavilion 15.6-inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7-5825U up to 4.5GHz Processor (Beat i7-1180G7), 32GB RAM, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, USB-A & C, fast charging, Windows 11, silver

0 Likes

Took me a while to find your exact Laptop Pavilion 15 but I couldn't find anything about how many monitors to connect.

You laptop has on USB-C and HDMI Port.

I would open a HP Support ticket and ask them directly how many external Monitors your laptop will support.

But like I mentioned before most laptops only supports 2 or possibly 3 external Monitors at best even if using a Docking Station.

You will need to use a Desktop PC with a GPU card that supports 6 Monitors.

0 Likes

Yes, The maximum of this graphic processor is 3 external monitors.

Can any one recommend a laptop that can support 6 monitors? I guess it should be intel based system.

0 Likes