cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Never130
Adept I

AMD RYZEN 7 5700G with crashes

RYZEN 7 5700G with crashes, graphics error, updated drivers and windows. the ryzen apu has crashing problems in the middle of the process with restarts in the use of applications such as the browser, spotify and youtube All the drivers of the mother and micro updated -windows formatted and reinstalled the latest version - bios updated persistent problems with the integrated one, crashes and constant restarts in certain time with browser applications, games or videos. - crashes and restarts in the middle of the process detailed in a certain time.

- specs: - ryzen 7 5700g - aorus b550 elite v2 r1 - corsair vs600 vs series - ram patriot viper rgb ddr4 2x8 gb 3200mhz pvr416g320c6k - ssd adata 256gb 2.5 sata 6gb/s su650.

I have recently restarted and crashed in a 6ohz led, (one when downloading a video game and another in the middle of a battlefield1 game) thinking that my base problem came from a 59hz monitor, I had changed it for this new led, however the problems continue to persist, (I had been told that the 59zh monitor was compatible with the integrated one and that I make the proper claim here). auto reset and freezing at full system load Attached images of my previous monitor with the same problem

Hopefully it's software problems, I had the last two versions of Ryzen, 22.2.1 and 21.10.2. I hope answers and sorry for my English thanks

a1.jpgindex.jpg1.jpg

0 Likes
6 Replies
SocratesGS
Adept II

Are you overclocking in any way? This looks like hardware artifacts to me.

0 Likes

ive never done

0 Likes
vialli100
Forerunner

I would personally look into a warranty claim with that..

Looks quite terminal on the graphics..

Before that try a different cable from mobo to monitor.. If you haven't already..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

i ve already tried to change the cable for new one

0 Likes

ive been told me, where i bought the micro, that it could be a problem with the adrenalin software (incompatibilites with the latest drivers) i have been told to download versions prior to 22.2.1 and 21.10.2 how is that true?

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

Does it artifact in the BIOS too? .. if so, it's a hardware issue

You could try reseating the CPU and check for bent pins while its out

How are your CPU temps?

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes