cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

AMD RX580 Crashing whole computer

I have tried to get help from here but then everyone stopped replying and I really need help with this issue as it's an annoyance. I got myself a computer from CyberPowerpc but when I play games now it starts to flicker the screen till it just crashes and then a loud buzzing sound starts being heard and I cannot get out of the game so have to force shut down the computer but when I do so the graphics card stops working properly where the screen is all torn apart and can barely see the screen till I disconnect and reconnect it back to the computer but at times it doesn't work till I do the same thing over and over again like 20 times. I have tried every solution I could find which was trying to lower the voltage, put the power limit up but it keeps on happening. I cannot play a simple game now as It will just crash. Also one thing to add is the temperature is up pretty high at times even when i am not gaming as it stays up at 49c. I closed every application down as well to see if it would work and nothing would happen but it gets worse when i get to a game as it is more than 53c at times. Help!

Specs:

AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB GDDR5 PCI-3 3.0

MSI X470 Gaming Plus AM4 ATX W/ RGB USB 3.1 SATA3 2 M.2 Crossfire

Adata 4GB DDR4-3000 XPG Z1 Memory

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0(3.7GHZ Turbo) 8-Core 16 MB L3 Cache AM4 65W

0 Likes
2 Replies

If it's a new purchase from CyberPowerPC then you should be talking directly to them, though one would wonder why they put a previous generation CPU in a new generation board, and only 4GB of RAM...

0 Likes

The only thing they told me to do before was just disconnect the graphics card from the PC but it still doesnt fix any of the issues

0 Likes