cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

chocolove
Adept I

amd rx570 8gb flashes/twitches/glitches while browsing

amd rx570 8gb. Some light flashes/glitches while browsing. When my gpu not under load it has a random flashes, twitches, glitches.
Under load in the games - all ok. I tried all available methods, but nothing helped me. I think problem in low gpu freq swithcing. I read that the guy from reddit it helped, and it seems that I have a similar case. I think when gpu processor frequency drops to minimum or during frequency change from minimum these glitches happen. My question is, how do you raise the minimum frequency of the graphical processor or how do you deal with this problem? Thanks for any help!

0 Likes
2 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

It seems like you are experiencing some graphics issues with your AMD RX570 8GB graphics card. Specifically, you are seeing flashes, twitches, and glitches while browsing, but not when the GPU is under load in games.

Based on your description, it is possible that the issue could be related to low GPU frequency switching. One potential solution you could try is to increase the minimum frequency of the GPU processor. Here are some steps you can take to do this:

1. Download and install the latest drivers: Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your graphics card.

2. Open the Radeon Settings: Right-click on your desktop and select "Radeon Settings" from the context menu.

3. Go to the "Gaming" tab: Click on the "Gaming" tab in the Radeon Settings window.

4. Select your browser: Under "Gaming," select your browser from the list of applications.

5. Click "Profile OverDrive": Click on "Profile OverDrive" and enable "Manual Tuning."

6. Increase the minimum frequency: Increase the minimum frequency of the GPU processor using the slider in the "GPU Frequency" section.

7. Apply the changes: Once you have made your changes, click "Apply" to save them.

8. Restart your browser: Close and restart your browser to see if the issue has been resolved.

hi what freq i should up from 1 to 6 and how much? can you send me screenshot pls

0 Likes