cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yasser86
Adept I

AMD RADEON TM 530 FREEZES / BLACK SCREEN

windows suddenly FREEZES , installed fresh windows 10 pro 1909 , while updating driver from windows curser comes to the center of the screen and computer freezes / hangs .

Forced power off then installed driver from Lenovo website same issue happened , downloaded adrenaline 20.2.2 and used AMD clean utility and DDU same thing happened , tried a lot of versions through AMD website even crimson software , no use ..

restarted to safe mode and installed graphics card from driver location it appeared , when I go to normal windows after loading windows logo freezes into black screen and didn't show even login screen . please help -

LENOVO IDEAPAD330 15IKB 81DE -

GRAPHICS INTEL UHD620 AND AMD RADREON TM 530 -

WINDOWS PRO 64 1909

4 Replies
warsun
Challenger

Uninstall your driver an install this one. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-17-9-1 

0 Likes

I installed windows 10 pro 1903 worked fine and I installed latest version of amd drivers and software , but when I open any game it freezes windows and had to hard restart.

the driver u said to install , chosen another graphics model

any solution

0 Likes

Yeah see that is the problem with the latest driver. I have complained about the drivers for years in feedback. letting them know what the problem is. They just haven't fixed it. So i went back to a time when the issue where not present.  So that is why is suggested 17.9.1 None of the issue where there. on the APUs to the RX 590 i have had no issue so i am suggesting this driver.and its BIOS. So you do need a clean install normally.Also i am using the same version of Windows as you i think. I think mines 1803 or 1903. Cant remember. Anyway. it should work.

0 Likes
dogfightwar
Adept I

any solution yet, i got the same problem bruv...

0 Likes