cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Brandonb
Adept I

AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT Graphics

I just sat here For 2 hours playing around with yalls SLow website to only get screwed out of a good graphics card I can afford and performance.... Why is it the people who accshually NEEEEDD the cards or the ones who are really wanting the graphics cards cant get them... al the cards get sold to bots and resold highter Price... AMD Have you ever thought Hey maybe Make enof graphics cards for all the people Wanting one ORRR.... heres an Idea Have everyone Signup who plans to buy one and make that many.... 
I got completly and utterly screwed by your website basically Deniing accses to my Chrome browers while i was tryign to get my card so i had to use internet explorer.. and I still managed to NOT get the onlything I was hopign and praying for... Now i gotto go and find one for the same price is goign to be the challange yay me.... Fix your Freken sites PLEASE THIS WAS SO UNFAIRR AND A LOAD OF BS.... I was first in line and Still missed it...

3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

Well this is the wrong place to complain, although I agree. We are mostly regular dudes not AMD staff or employees. Even staff here is for tech support type stuff. 

However, they did you a favor! Do not waste your money on that card. You're way better off with a RX 5600 XT (~$600 USD) or RX 5700 XT (~900 USD) or the best for 1440p and some 4K is the reference type RX 6800 (~1300 USD) no "XT". I have a Gigabyte RX 6800 16G, and it OC's like a charm, no glitches or driver issues like I've already heard the card you wanted is having. Prices are insane all over. I got mine for $979 2 months ago with tax and shipping, now this card is going for ~$1300 USD on eBay. 

Green team isn't much better in pricing or availability either. Both companies are having issues getting IC's for the cards. There's a shortage of the type of memory they use and we have the tax thing with China in the US. Supply chain issues are the cause of this scalping, not really AMD or Nvidia's fault. They can only build what they have supplies for.

If I had to buy a GPU today, I would buy something used and it would still be a rip. Think like an R9390X or non "X" for decent graphics or even down to the R9280 is ok. I saw some RX 580's going for less than $600 as well. Some green team stuff that compares to older AMD cards is around as well for a decent price. 

The best thing to try to do is wait or get on a list from a retailer. If you have a MicroCenter near you, ask them in person and they can probably find you something sooner than later and not take too much of your scalp.

"It worked before you broke it!"
Heinzi
Adept I

Same here.

I am from Czech Republic and we also have different letters. I wanted to write down my adres with ˇ and ´  like "Čeňková" and the site could not let me proceed because it does not take these letters. What is this? If they ship to non-english speaking countries they should have language encoding for other countries, not just for english. How can I order something when the system does not take my address?

Funny thing is the website is still bugged for me. Even if I try to buy CPU.

Bez názvu.png

Let's hope for more drops!

0 Likes