Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Macanan
Adept I

AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards. 3 Free games promotion

Limited time offer, ends September 10, 2022 

Now I just purchased an MSI Gaming Radeon RX 6800 16GB through Amazon a participating retailer they refuse to give me an AMD code to get the free games how does someone get the 3 free games?

1 Solution
Macanan
Adept I

Update: AMD came through and gave me the Code to download the promotional 3 game's, Thank You AMD. 

View solution in original post

23 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Maybe contact AMD support through the support section and see if you need to show proof of purchase there or at the MSI official site?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I first contacted Amazon they said to contact MSI so I did and MSI said you have to get the code from the retailer which specifically states the retailer is responsible so I contacted Amazon again and they said they are not responsible this is what it said on AMD's site.    Participant should refer to the participating retailer for instructions regarding obtaining AMD coupon code before purchase. As examples only, a participating retailer may require you to request AMD coupon code from the cashier upon purchasing the Eligible AMD Product(s); a voucher with the AMD coupon code may be inserted into the shipping box; AMD coupon code may be emailed to you after the participating retailer confirms your online purchase; or a participating retailer may require you to fill out an online request form after your purchase demonstrating that you purchased the Eligible AMD Product(s) from that participating retailer during the Promotion Period. The AMD coupon code may be given to you on a physical coupon voucher or it may be provided to you electronically.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Can you post a link to what you purchased?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Looking at the listing it doesn't explicitly say you get a code in the description, and while that is totally not cool because that means they don't update listings, you should have received a code from them. 

Newegg lists the "Raise The Game Bundle" as an included gift under the item before you put it in your cart and at the time of purchase.

I don't know why Amazon didn't or doesn't list it with the item before you put it in your cart. I checked and none of the listings of the products that should include the bundle have the bundle listed as part of the item, both before and after you add it to cart. 

Did you purchase from Amazon or another seller on the site?

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Okay so you should message Amazon and show them the proof of purchase and reference this site specifically because if they don't provide the code you should ask to speak to a representative. I would go so far as to call as soon as the call center opens if its later today or on Monday.

I clicked on the RX 6800 on that specific page and carted it and it does not list the bundle it is supposed to be giving you in cart or at checkout.

I did the second time I contacted the online live chat person I spoke to said I can return the card, I'm LIKE WT*. I will make a call if I can find a number to talk to someone.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Yeah I am finding it difficult to find a number you can call. It seems they want to do everything they can online.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

If you get into live chat with someone you can request a phone call.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, long time ago i bought a 5700xt or something and claimed borderlands 3 with it. i also sometimes get samsung drives that come with assassins creed valhalla or other titles to choose from.

How it worked for me was, on the AMD website the promotion has participating stores, its usually some 10 or so in your countrys region? you buy via one of those. Then once you receive the item and have the receipt, you go to the AMD promotions website found on the link or page on the AMDwebsite promoting the free games and create an account then it will ask for proof of purchase where you scan the receipt and serial numbers photo with your phone or whatever and email it and upload it to the website. Sometimes it may require the store you bought the card from to every few weeks go through their webstores database to send it to AMD or samsung that they sold this many units and these serial numbers then get a code of confirmation which they maybe the email to you as far as i know? you can then take that code and enter it into the promotions page when logged in for that purchased item you are redeeming. Sadly not all models of cards are participating and not all models of CPU.. i bought a 5600x which had AMD fary cry 6 promotions everywhere but read the terms and it says 5800 and above only and maybe only top few of the graphics card series. Samsung and AMD promotions are separate domain names to the amd/samsung sites like was it redeem or promotions or was it called AMDrewards.com ? something like that.. the amd main site amd.com would have a link you click to find the place you loginto to redeem or apply.

Once you do enter the details and codes in correctly with serial numbers and receipts it will then go into an approval pending process where they verify it over a few days. so yeah lots of agonizing wait. its never taken longer than 2 weeks or so wait for all the details to enter and then wait on amd or samsung to approve is usually about a week or so too?

You can't get into the registration part of AMD website until you have a CODE.  This verification step takes place after submitting your coupon code at www.amdrewards.com.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Were you able to call and get someone on the phone?

0 Likes

No like as said above everything is online, so I guess Amazon is using AMD promotion to sell cards off their site without giving out codes. A scam if you ask me.

0 Likes

Get a refund and buy from newegg.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I would if they Had the same card in the deal but they don't, My PC I've built is MSI. I have the 32inch MSI curved Monitor, The MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI motherboard and now the MSI Radeon RX 6800 GAMING X TRIO 16G.IMG_20220820_191646004.jpg

0 Likes
Macanan
Adept I

UPDATE: I received an email back from AMD Rewards support over the issue, Hello Mark,
Unfortunately we do not distribute the coupon codes. Please note that purchasing from Amazon does not always make you eligible for the Rewards. ""Purchases from Amazon's Marketplace or third party retailers do not qualify"". If the product you purchased does not mention receiving a promotional code upon purchase Amazon will not provide you with a code. It is important to check with Amazon before making your purchase. And yet Amazon has on their page that the card I got is eligible for the promotion.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I looked at the site too and it does in fact list the card on the official offer site. This is some kind of bait and switch nonsense. My friend, it seems they are bamboozling people. I am sorry this happened to you. I would refund and buy from this link on Newegg. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 6800 Video Card RX 6800 Gaming Z Trio 16G - Newegg.com The bundle is there. 

cpurpe91_0-1661120871716.png

0 Likes

I just compared the 2 cards from each site and the one I got from Amazon the one I have now has a higher mhz speed then the one on Neweggs, thank you for looking but I guess I'll just keep this card and wont order anything ell's from Amazon they lost a loyal customer over this I even canceled my prime. 

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I understand. At least you got the GPU enjoy that thing. My 6800 XT obliterates almost any game at 1080p so you should be able to enjoy some high fidelity gaming.

0 Likes

You might want check on the official MSI site, i think amazon has listed the XT model 'boost' clock speed ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
Macanan
Adept I

Update: AMD came through and gave me the Code to download the promotional 3 game's, Thank You AMD. 

PhillipWilliams
Journeyman III

Ok, thanks.

Thanks for the update. Are you a graduate-level student? And you are searching for an expert for yourself who will help you in dissertation writing. So you can take masters dissertation help. Here the best service is provided to all the students. And their every problem is solved.
0 Likes