cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

bobalazs
Elite

Re: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, random no monitor signal

sry i was thinking of 5600 xt, they made no reference of those.

at least5700 and 5700 XT Reference Cards Discontinued

i5 8600K RX 480 32 GB
0 Likes
chadomack
Journeyman III

Anybody have any luck with newest driver released 3/5/20? Made reference to it in patch notes

0 Likes
indy650
Adept II

My card seems to be much more stable with the 3/5/20 driver. I only once right after updating to it had my pc start with a blue tint to the screen. Restarted and it went away like usual. Haven't had any issues since then which is unbelievable with this damn card.

0 Likes
dariobocc
Adept I

In my case no. Once I had no signal on main screen ( I had to reconnect the cable to see again) and I found 4 software radeon badges in another case (was restarted 4 times?)

0 Likes
digitaleternal
Adept II

I've also had this issue since purchasing this card back in January. There seems to be no pattern to the black screens, sometimes the will not happen at all and sometimes they will happen repeatedly in the span of a few minutes. They typically seem to happen for the first 20 minutes of playing a game and then go away or lessen in frequency.

I've tried talking to AMD support but all they tell me to do is re-install drivers and turn off windows update (which you can't really do anymore). I don't have a browser open when I'm gaming so it's not that. I've disabled adaptive sync which doesn't help. I've tried doing driver re-installs with DDU which maybe helps for a very short period of time.

I wish I had returned this card and bought an nvidia card again before my return window closed. I've had nothing but problems with it and AMD can't seem to be bothered to fix their drivers. What a waste of money.

iambishalkc
Adept I

Mate we are on the same page. It is not just you. Though I have RX 5700, this issue looks fairly similar. It frequently occurs while I am playing Apex Legends. This is going to be my last AMD GPU for sure. I'd rather pay $20 more and get rid of such headache. 

0 Likes
iambishalkc
Adept I

NO. It is the same stuff. I have had a good bit of luck with 19.12.1 but now It is also doing the same thing. I don't think AMD is concerned with our issues at all. I had 1660 before and though 5700 would be a nice upgrade but O boy I was wrong. It is a NIGHTMARE.

0 Likes
joeinrubber
Journeyman III

I have RX 580 4GB and Im getting this issue since last friday or so.

My monitor loses signal and it happen quite randomly. Sometimes it runs fine whole day gaming/browsing internet, sometimes it happen when I start game, sometimes when I end game, sometimes when I wake up PC after not using it for a while, sometimes my monitor flicker once but it keeps working without any issue. It also happened today when I was updating my drivers with that AMD software and monitor start flickering (thats fine) and monitor just got disconnected. Tried different cable and slots on my GPU obviously.

When my monitor disconnect it cant find signal for few minutes. But when I connect tv it works fine while my monitor is just searching for signal. Reset of PC dont help. I have Seasonic 650W PSU Gold. 

0 Likes
partysmartie
Journeyman III

Whenever I turn my computer on, it's a gamble. Sometimes it works on the first boot, or the 4th. It always requires a shutdown though, restart never works. The post screen always displays, and then I either get a system freeze right before the login screen appears (the circular dots that spin while loading Windows freeze and the monitor remains on) or I get no signal at the login.

Specs (no overclocking, tried with both integrated graphics disabled and on auto)

AMD Ryzen 3400G

Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Gaming OC - hooked up through DisplayPort with Freesync enabled

Gigabyte B450 AORUS M

EVGA G3 650W

G. Skill DDR3200 2x8GB

Running Adrenaline v20.3.1

Edit: Upgraded to a Ryzen 3600X with the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, the issue still prevails.

0 Likes
dr_ayman
Adept I

Hi , when i try VGA card Aorus radeon 5700 xt with monitor C27F , with display port cable , it is not working , windows not boot on DisplayPort cable , i must use hdmi first till windows opened then i convert to display port cable ,,
When i go to my pc store which i bought the aorus products from it , we try 4 VGA cards and we discovered it is a problem from the aorus radeon rx 5700 xt cards ,

First we suspect in the mointor but later we make sure it is not the mointor because we try aorus rtx 2070 and it boot on display port well

So please if there any soultion to make my pc boot on display port automatic without convert it manually please help me

Motherboard: x570 aorus elite wifi

0 Likes