cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

fatandstumpy
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Black Screen

So i have been getting Random Black Screen and followed up with my pc Restarting when i have been playing online and streaming, i have tried uninstalling the drivers with DDU and reinstalling them and still the problem happens I have Flashed my Bios to the latest version aswell and still the problem persists and i have no idea what to do, i dont want to RMA the card as i use this pc every single day to game/stream on can anyone help?

• AMD Graphics Card
    • MSI Mech OC Radeon RX 5600XT
  • Operating System
    • Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software 20.4.2
  • Display Devices
    • MSI Optix G24C 1920x1080 @ 144Hz via DisplayPort
    • AOC E2270S 1920x1080 @ 60Hz via HDMI
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • ASRock B360 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 (Bios Version 4.20)
  • CPU
    • Intel Core i7-8700 6Core 12Threads @ 3.20GHz
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Corsair CX650 80+ Bronze 650Watt
  • RAM
    • 16GB (2x8GB) 2666Mhz
0 Likes
2 Replies
fatandstumpy
Journeyman III

**UPDATE**

I don't know if it has fixed my issue as i haven't had time to fully test it as it happens randomly when i'm gaming/streaming but I decide "hey, what the hell i may aswell DDU my Driver and reinstall them" to what i didn't realise the first time i did this (I fully DDU'd my old 1060 6GB before i replaced it with the 5600XT) but DDU was still saying that the NVidia 1060 6Gb was there and my AMD RX 5600XT was also there, so Whilst in safe mode i removed the Nvidia ones with DDU (again) and then i booted into safe mode again and removed the AMD ones, then i reinstalled 20.4.2 (recommended driver) so hopefully this will solve my issue

0 Likes

Did doing this fix your issue? I want to recommend this card to a family member as it is within the budget.

0 Likes