cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ptalens
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB imac

Hola, estoy intentando descargar el driver para la gráfica de mi iMac (AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB) desde el sitio wed de AMD https://www.amd.com/es/support/kb/release-notes/apple-boot-camp, pero el archivo que me proporciona es para Windows y yo lo necesito para Mac.

¿Donde podría conseguirlo? Gracias.

--------------------

Hi, I'm trying to download the graphics driver for my iMac (AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB) from the AMD wed site https://www.amd.com/es/support/kb/release-notes/apple-boot-camp, but the file you provide is for Windows and I need it for Mac.

Where could I get it? Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies

If you don't have Windows BOOTCAMP installed on your Mac PC then it depends on your MAC-OS you have installed. The AMD Drivers are native to MAC-OS and are upgraded in each Mac OS versions.

If you can give me your MAC PC Make & Model and OS installed will help otherwise you need to go to APPLE SUPPORT and open a ticket with them to see which version of MAC-OS you need to have installed for your AMD GPU Card.

0 Likes
ptalens
Journeyman III

I have a 5k 27 "imac late 2015. 4Ghz Intel Core i7 processor with macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and the graphics is AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB

0 Likes

See if MAC-OS Catalina supports or has newer drivers for your AMD GPU card.

If it does, according to Apple Support, your All-In-One IMAC late 2015 is compatible with the latest version of Catalina: macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers – Apple Support 

It is best if you contact Apple Support and find out if your AMD GPU is supported on Catalina or which MAC-OS has the latest AMD Driver for your specific GPU card that is compatible with your IMAC late 2015.

This isn't an AMD issue it is an Apple OS issue. If you need to update your R9 M395X GPU AMD Driver you must upgrade your MAC-OS in your computer to a later version that supports both the GPU card and is compatible with your IMAC late 2015 PC.

Otherwise I don't have any more suggestions since you have an Apple Computer with a MAC-OS installed without Windows Boot Camp OS.

If you had Windows Boot Camp OS installed on your IMAC late 2015 than you can download the latest AMD Drivers from various Boot Camp Websites and/or from AMD Download page.

0 Likes
ptalens
Journeyman III

Thank you very much for the help. I don't know about the boot camp option, but now I understand.

0 Likes