Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

medohesh
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 7600M series

Hi,

I got an HP laptop, which has 2 display drivers installed: Intel HD 4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7600M series. So, I usually use the Intel card, and I didnt know there was another one, so I tried installing the AMD drivers using AMD Catalyst, but after I install it and reboot, it gives me an error message saying "Windows has stopped this device as it detected errors in it Code 43" in the device manager. I tried everything, reinstalling, uninstalling, deleting the files manually, everything! the AMD detection application can't detect the card, so I need help installing the AMD card's drivers and making it work.

Thank you.

System Specs:

Processor: Intel Core I7-3632 QM 2.20GHZ

Display Card: Intel HD 4000 /AMD Radeon HD 7600M series

Ram: 6GB RAM memory

note: after I uninstall the AMD card from the device manager, it displays as "Microsoft Basic display adapter" and has this message in the properties tab "

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

The driver trying to start is not the same as the driver for the POSTed display adapter."

1 Reply
Ali18h
Journeyman III

Hi dude i think ur laptop is hp pavilion something and i had one of that and it had exactly the same problems as yours so what i did is i opened my laptop and saw that the amd 7600m gpu it's not in the gpu socket on the motherboard i just couldn't find the gpu anywhere on my laptops motherboard no where soooo idk maybe the same for u

0 Likes