cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sykogamer
Journeyman III

RX 67000 XT Hitting 110c - 112c Junction Temperature

so i bought this 6700xt 2nd hand and its hot spot temps sit at 110c - 112c while the gpu temp is only 75c it is not an airflow issue its open bench and its undervolted should my 6700xt be sitting at 110c under 100% load it draws 150w and it is amd refance model. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

I read your Original Comment and if your Temps are hitting 110°C your GPU should Throttle but I would Recommend Possibly Repasting the Die maybe they tried and didn't get the Cooler Tensioned Properly I have a RX6800XT and it's hot spot is Usually around 95°C underload while the Temp shows 65°-70° in the AMD Software 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sykogamer
Journeyman III

Screenshot 2023-05-27 214736.png

0 Likes

I read your Original Comment and if your Temps are hitting 110°C your GPU should Throttle but I would Recommend Possibly Repasting the Die maybe they tried and didn't get the Cooler Tensioned Properly I have a RX6800XT and it's hot spot is Usually around 95°C underload while the Temp shows 65°-70° in the AMD Software 

thing is i think its broken one of the 4 cooler mounts is snaped off from the cooler itself and so there is not even tention on the silcon.

0 Likes

That would Explain it they probably tried cleaning it and Over tensioned and snapped that side but you should be able to find a Replacement mount for it 

0 Likes