cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Wallynatork4
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon 530 lag constantly

Hello I have an AMD radeon 530 and for a couple of months I have this problem of lag in different games even old, the problem is that I can play quietly until at one point the fps drops to 5 fps for 10 to 15 seconds or until minimize the game, the truth is very annoying and affects all games in verad I hope to have some solution.
my specs are:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200U
GPU: AMD Radeon 530
Ram Memory: 16 gb

0 Likes
3 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

If you are experiencing sudden drops in FPS while playing games on your AMD Radeon 530, there are a few things you could try to resolve the issue:

1. Update your graphics card driver: Visit the AMD website and download the latest driver for your Radeon 530. A newer driver may help to resolve any compatibility issues or bugs that could be causing the problem.

2. Adjust your graphics settings: It could be that your graphics settings are set too high for your hardware to handle. Try lowering the graphics settings in the game to see if it improves performance.

3. Check for background programs: Make sure that there are no other programs running in the background that could be using up system resources. Close any unnecessary programs to free up resources for your game.

4. Check your system for overheating: Overheating can cause your system to slow down or shut down. Ensure that your system is properly ventilated ie the vents are not covered by something and that the fans are working properly.

5. Try running the game in windowed mode: Running the game in windowed mode can reduce the load on your graphics card and could help to improve performance.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that your graphics card may be faulty or may not be powerful enough to handle the games you are playing. In this case, you may need to consider upgrading your graphics card or purchasing a new system altogether.

0 Likes

I actually did all that and could not solve the problem.
1. the drivers are updated correctly was the first thing I did but it didn't work.
2. Most of the games I have I put them in low graphics, as I said the problem is recent and before I could play perfectly but now not even lowering the graphics.
3. The only program that stays open while I play is Steam.
4. The temperature of my GPU reaches a maximum of 80 ° does not go up from there I do not know if it is the problem.

I don't know what else to do, I could play these games without problems until it started to lag.

0 Likes

Try replacing your thermal paste

0 Likes