cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

EnderDoesGames
Journeyman III

AMD R4 Graphics grayscale plus color distortion

So, I recently encountered a graphical error with fullscreen applications, where most colors either become gray or just change entirely. when I run the said programs in windowed mode, they perform fine. for example, when running minecraft in fullscreen, the hearts will be cyan instead of red, and so forth. The colors just change. I tried several things to fix this problem, and did manage to reverse the effects with one game, but the problem is still there. Even if I restart my computer, it still persists. Please help me fix this bug, as it's really effecting my gaming.

Specs:
Computer: Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ACL
Graphics Driver: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, Up to date
Radeon Settings: Installed

0 Likes
5 Replies
masteruchiha456
Journeyman III

I am Having this issue as well, with certain colors being seen as another while in full screen. I noticed this in Among Us, where being red has you looking cyan. I also noticed that ALT + Tab ing turns the colors normal but when you re-access the game in full screen, the color issue happens again.

0 Likes
ProctorS38
Adept I

Same here, I had to uninstall AMD software and uninstall some GPU drivers update to fix it. But it's not the perfect option unless you really need to play in fullscreen.

I'm also looking for an answer

Try to install older drivers from the AMD support website

0 Likes
EnderDoesGames
Journeyman III

The error has also returned to me, and I'm going to roll back my own A6-7310 APU to the oldest update on the site for my computer, and see if re-installing the latest version fixes it. with my computer I have noticed that when I push F1 without the function key, which is a mute toggle, the screen for 5 seconds will return to normal before going back. I am still hoping to find a permanent fix, or wait for it to stop.

0 Likes

Is this the (only) driver you installed? APU use one driver that updates both integrated and discrete graphics cards.Did you perform a clean install? Have you set Win10 to delay/prevent automatic driver installation?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a6-series-apu-for-laptops/a6-7310-radeo...

0 Likes

Sorry to upset the apple cart here, are you all talking about a laptop? Please furnish the required information > https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...

0 Likes