cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

natsukuso
Journeyman III

AMD graphic card not found? Please help

hi there i have been using toshiba  SATELLITE L70-B-150 with  AMD Radeon™ R9 M265X Enthusiast Graphics with AMD Enduro™ Technology. for some reason its started overheating and shutting down (three year old) so i went to the local shop to fix it but when i got it back, i found my graphic card was missing as when i right clicked the desktop i cound see the setting of amd. so i downloaded the online software to detect and update the drivers but when i run it, it said hardware not found. so i was wondering where can i buy the same graphic card or little bit better for my laptop of amd.

thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies

And when you use the drivers from Toshiba's site? Also, in device manager what is listed under Display Adapters and, if present, Other devices?

0 Likes
dstmnd89x
Challenger

You wouldn't have any video if the GPU was physically missing... unless the CPU is able.

If there are two separate chips controlling video it's possible that whoever worked on the computer disabled it in BIOS.

0 Likes
avi07
Adept I

I believe this a driver problem something I had with my rx560x, for me it show radeon pro 460 or something like that.

So what I did was, I did a clean uninstall of all my drivers using a third party software called DDU (display driver

uninstaller). Then did a clean install of my drivers through acer's page for my laptop. In your case the toshiba

page for your laptop.

0 Likes