cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Picu98
Adept I

AMD drop

We all know that AMD is doing some drop about their GPUs, but when they're online? We've got literally no notifications about that, how do we grab a GPU then?

0 Likes
5 Replies
xmadmike
Adept III

the drops are kind of random, once per week, just keep an eye out, when it drops, it goes fast...

0 Likes

What time of day do the typically drop?  I can't stay glued to the screen all day....

0 Likes

it's random, from 9am to 2.30pm most often on thursday, sometimes another day, but only once a week (no drop yet this week)

0 Likes

Hope they will drop something today.. this situation for gpu and us gamers is AWFUL. I have a 650Ti in my case and i'm tired of not able to play the games i like and the work that i want to do (CAD, BIM and other type of rendering programs)

0 Likes
preuszy
Adept I

In my opinion amd could mail the date and time to red team members like they did for the midnight version but amd don't care about customers. Amd doesn't matter whether a scalper or a real gamer buy there cards. All what matters is cash. Bots are always online and first, so no chance for real persons