cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

AMD™ Crossfire™ technology : thread stuck in device driver

Hello Forum,
My system crashes when i try to use AMD™ Crossfire™ technology.
it used to be the highest scoring AMD™ RX Vega™ 56 Crossifre™ system on the 3Dmark Fire strike score board but since then its lost top place and cannot run anything using
the AMD™ Crossfire™ Technology.
Is anyone else having issues with this please?
its an Older MSI™ x370 gaming Carbon pro Platform with a AMD™ Ryzen™ 7 3800XT.
it did work at one point in its history.

i have posted in another forum and others are also having this problem and suspect it to be Windows™ related.
Best Regards,
Mr Perforations

AMD™ forum.

where we do all the work for them!?

this information is brought to you by a Problem and they hope we cant use this new and exciting AMD product in the future.

Background drive stooling noise provided by Western Digital™ and brought to you by sATA™.

imbedded sleeper forum post provided by MrPerforations.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bsiate
Adept I

The fix for me were the 21.4.1 drivers. Just make sure using DDU before reverting to the old drivers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
PotatoVonEpicus
Journeyman III

Hey, same issue occurs with 22.8.1 driver with Vega 64 LC crossfire. Windows 10. Old drivers do work with crossfire but have different bugs and issues. 

0 Likes

Hi, I have the same setup with the two vega 64 LC in crossfire. What helped for me was installing the 21.4.1 drivers, any driver after that would lead to the BSoD in crossfire applications.

0 Likes

Selam ben bu sorunu eski sürücü ile çözdüm yeni sürücü kurmak içinde hibrit sürücü yöntemini kullanarak sorunu gidere bilirsiniz 

0 Likes
sakslong
Journeyman III

Same issue. Have you ever solve the problem?

0 Likes
Bsiate
Adept I

The fix for me were the 21.4.1 drivers. Just make sure using DDU before reverting to the old drivers.

thank you, it is now working again.

i tried this before but i think the DDU is vital to success.