I do have the following issue.
Ever the since 17.7.X Version of the Readon SW im not able to upgrade the driver.
The installation fails dring the process and either leafesme with a stuck or hungup System.
Win10 64bit all Updates installed
Intel SBE 2600
SFC \ DSIM Test showed no issues
AMDRamdisk installed and used as system cache
No overclock applied.
All drivers are up to date, except for the Chipset ( an upgrade to the latest version makes no difference)
With ULPS enabled no driver installation is possible (Hangs during the driver installation itself)
- Solution: Disable ULPS
Any driver upgrade from Versions later than 17.6.2 is not possible.
- Driverdata is cleaned with DDU (Savemode)
- 17.6.2 is being installed
- ULPS is being deactivated in the registry afterwards
- Upgrade to the latest version of the AMD Software + Driver
==> Installtion hangs at the level of Software (hard reset necesary;driver is installed but the readon SW is partially missing)
- Somehow Crossfire has been activated so parts of the Software must have been Installed and working (Tested with PUBG)
- The AMD-SW Icon is visible upon a right click on the deskstop. Once clicked an error message apears that the Programis missing QT5Widgets.dll \ Faultcode 0xc000012F (Softwareinstallation failed or Registry Key missing)
- Reinstalling the SW is no use and alwys ends up in a stuck system.
- Additionally the Fan of the secondary card is stuck in idle (doesn`t ramp up RPM once the card get`s hot)
I'm assuming the crossfire is the culprit in this case but without the SW Center I'm not able to deactivate it.