cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

acinyx
Journeyman III

Adobe Premiere Pro Playback & Exported Video using GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) Color Distorted

I was trying to make a 4k video using some high quality steady images captured by me. Some pictures were showing distorted color when Playback was paused, but if I start the playback its all good. Check 1st image for the playback issue. 
Then when I rendered the video & played it I faced huge color distoration literally on every still images. 
Steps I tried: 
Did H264, H265, H264 Bluray, tried both 4k & 1080p. 
Now if I try to render using ''Software only'' instead of GPU Acceleration the render is super super slow
Please help me. 

MY Specs:

3700X , RX 5700 XT & 16gigs ram
I'm using the latest gpu driver

3 Replies
elstaci
MVP

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro Playback & Exported Video using GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) Color Distorted

Possibly a bug in the latest AMD driver.

To rule that out, i suggest you install a Previous AMD Driver.

Try using a Previous GPU driver and see if the same thing occurs from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-s... 

If everything works correctly then is seems to be a bug in which I suggest you open a AMD Service Request (Official AMD SUPPORT) and let them know to see if they can reproduce the same symptoms from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

But if you believe this is an OpenCL bug then post at AMD Developer's Forum for Newcomers to get Whitelisted to the OpenCL forum from here: Newcomers Start Here

EDIT: I would also ask Adobe Support in case it is a bug in your version of Adobe software.

pokester
MVP

Re: Adobe Premiere Pro Playback & Exported Video using GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) Color Distorted

Also asking you question in an Adobe forum, other users may know what is going on. 

pokester
MVP

So can anyone comprehend how exactly that was unhelpful advice?  LOL

0 Likes