cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

DOT1
Journeyman III

Activate integrated graphics with rx 6500 xt

hello people, i have a question, how i can activate the integrate graphics of my ryzen 3 when i installed a rx 6500xt in my computer? for what and why? is that i want make a experiment but youtube and google not show me the correct answer and i get lost in the bios of asrock.

And yes why you have a ryzen 3200g with this graphic?, in summary, i don't have more money in this moment for a 5600x.

mmm help me please xd jajajajajaja

========================================================================================================

hola gente, tengo una pregunta, ¿cómo puedo activar los gráficos integrados de mi ryzen 3 cuando instalé un rx 6500xt en mi computadora? ¿para qué y por qué? es que quiero hacer un experimento pero youtube y google no me muestran la respuesta correcta y me pierdo en las bios de asrock.

Y sí, ¿por qué tienes un ryzen 3200g con este gráfico?, en resumen, no tengo más dinero en este momento por un 5600x.

mmm ayúdame por favor xd jajajajajajaja)

0 Likes
1 Reply

What experiment ?, you can't use the ryzen graphics together with the 6500xt (if your trying to boost performance).

They are not dual graphics capable.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..