Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Aezes
Adept I

A lot of problems with the RX 580

Hi!
I build my PC 2-3 years ago and bought myself the RX 580 as my graphics card. The issue is existing since I bought my PC. So basically what the issue is, that when ever I try to record something with AMD ReLive my game starts to have an input lag, which only would go away when I deactivated Instant replay. Sometime later there was an update which should fix the issue with AMD ReLive. First it worked for me, but later on it started again with the input lag.  It's not only my AMD ReLive, every time when I want to watch one of my videos on my PC (not YouTube on Windows) my Video has a massive stutter and freezes every 3s. I tested if the Video itself is corrupted, but that isn't the case. I tested it multiple times. I uploaded the video on YouTube and it worked completely normal as nothing is wrong with the video itself. I searched the issue on the internet, but couldn't find any fix for it. I hope you can help me with this.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (not OC)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB (not OC)
Ram: G.Skill Aegis DIMM Kit 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS B450M-A
Storage: 1x SSD 3xHDD

PS: All my videos first were going to the HDD. I later on switched it to the SSD, because it sometimes happens that the HDD is too slow. It still didn't fix my issue

PSS: Forgot to mention that I have 2 monitors connected to my PC (1st Monitor is connected with a HDMI cable. 2nd one is with a Display Port to HDMI cable.) 1x 75hz Full HD/1x 60hz Full HD | It sometimes got fixed when I changed the refresh rate from 75 to 60 Hz, but after some time the issue came back again. I asked on some other forums, and they said the issue could be, because of the 2nd monitor. I don't really think so, because the issue was there before I got my 2nd Monitor. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
The1WhoKnocks
Journeyman III

Hello there, im having the same problem but mine is even worse, switched from gt 230 ddr3 2gb to rx 550 8gb gddr5 and my windows lags alot its not even useable, everything lags; Did you manage to fix it? if yes please help me..

0 Likes